Monday, August 17, 2009

HEAVEN POOKES and ZION JULES' LOVE STORY







Heaven: "Ok I will start. I met Zion about a month ago at the agency. I knew then there was a connection. We started going out after class, hangin out , just having fun.Then, one day we knew this was for real and decided to make it official. And then we got the biggest surprise of our lives TWINS. They are due the 26th of September and we are both so excited about it. Our love is one you will find rarely in this world and it will last forever. LOVE YOU BABY!!!"




Zion: "Well...I first met Heaven during my first couple of times coming to DMA for the fashion show. We would always joke with each other and she seemed to be a cool girl. She was great at flirting. It took me a while to fully pick up on it. LOL We hung out a lot after my first fashion show and really got to know one another. Soon after, we found out we were having twins!!! I was so excited and blessed. She quickly accepted my son, Zion, Jr, as her own. I have a great woman by my side, a great family and a blossoming career. What more can a guy ask for?"

No comments:

Post a Comment