Saturday, August 1, 2009

DMA FEATURED MODEL


ZION JULES

I started out in modeling with DMA giving me my first opportunity. I found the agency by just taking some pictures with the backgrounds that Bella provided. I placed these photos in my home and received numerous compliments from my visitors, who suggested I pursue modeling. I sent Bella an on-the-spot headshot and the rest, they say, is history!
My current personal goals include becoming DMA's male model of the month. Also, I would like to continue to book events and prove my skills. Eventually, I plan to become an SL world-renowned male model and overall entertainer.
My biggest modeling accomplishment so far is being chosen to walk in the DMA Beachwear Fashion Show on 8/1/09 at 2pm SLT. I'm grateful that Bella believed in me enough to provide a platform for me to live my SL dreams. Personally, I have met some really great people in the DMA family. That, to me, is the biggest accomplishment of all!

No comments:

Post a Comment