Sunday, August 2, 2009

DMA MODEL OF THE WEEK - August 1,2009

August 1,2009 2pm SLT. DMA Sim is full. On this date is the DMA Beachwear Fashion. DMA Models came in in swimwear. I saw big smile on every man's face. It was a success. It was followed by a SPA/poolside party.

Heaven Pookes was chosen as the MODEL OF THE WEEK for BEACHWEAR FASHION.

"I am honered to become MOW for DMA i really didn't expect it, well nobody ever really expects it. I was very excited, we all worked hard this week for the fashion show and to me we are all models of the week. And I know to Bella we are all special and I want to say thank you to her for allthe support she has given everyone of us."
Clothes: bikini in aqua from White Lily designed by Ayla Holt
Shoes: Blue Diamond heels by Zoey Pinkdot
Accessories: Gold and Diamond Butterfly bracelet, belly stud, and earings by Luthien Unsung
Hair: Sofia in Strawberry from ETD
Sunglasses: from Lya-Adonia

No comments:

Post a Comment