Friday, July 31, 2009

DMA FEATURED MODEL

DOCSEREE MISTWALKER

Hi call me Seree! DMA paved the way to my modelling career. I am very blessed to have started my career path with Ms. Bella Scott. I never thought I can be a model but I always bear in mind what Bella often said "Anybody can be a model in SL they just need perseverance, patience and guidance". The weekly DMA classes and themed fashion shows helped me a lot in the runway.

I am now a consistent BENINGBOROUGH MODEL since May 2009. I have modelled for Passion for Fashion Magazine May 2009 Issue and currently involved with CLASSIC with STYLE's daily evening themed shows and a lot of modelling gigs.

You can visit the following sites
http://www.docsereemistwalker.blogspot.com/;
http://www.houseofbeningborough.wordpress.com/ ; www.flickr.com/photos/docsereemistwalker

I am proud to say that without DMA I could not possibly achieve what I have achieved. Thanks to Bella Scott-Phoenix and Micheal Phoenix of course also to DMA Designer Chaud Causten and DMA Photographer Pascal Schnyder. Sempre DMA!(Always DMA!)

No comments:

Post a Comment