Friday, July 31, 2009

BELLA SCOTT-PHOENIX and MICHAEL PHOENIX




Happily Married in RL and SL . Bella and Micheal are the owners of DMA.
This is what Bella has to say about Michael:
"My Mikey I am madly in love with you in both RL and SL, My true Love, My best friend, My husband, you have Captured my heart, I love everything about you, I am totally crazy for you, you are my love, my life, my everything, and I can't remember what my life was like before you came into it and made me a totally complete woman, I love you ti amo, mi amor, you have my love and my heart and my Soul always and forever, you make me so happy ti amo, you make me feel so special Like a Queen, and I feel very safe with you and very protected and loved, thank you for giving me your heart my love, i am never letting you go and i am never going to break your heart, my darling;)"
and this is what Micheal said when asked about his SL existence:
"I am here for my RL and SL wife, one and the same, my Bella, my beauty. Ti amo."
As a model at DMA i have witnessed how these two people love each other. They have treated us like family, unlike other agency owners Bella and Micheal went out of their way to help each and every model. So if you want a nice place to start your modelling career please visit us inworld and experience what im talking about. Yes..Modelling is not a walk in the park..but Bella and Michael make that walk a lot more meaningful.

No comments:

Post a Comment